Offseason Update

Girls,

Over the winter, there are 2 ways to earn points.

1.(10 points)Complete the player survey that I gave each of you in our first meeting.
2.(10 points)Watch “Winning Isn’t Everything” Starring Anson Dorrance and Mia Hamm, and write a 1 page reflection of this video. I am going to show this dvd during next season’s preseason camp. However, I think it will help motivate you during the offseason and help you to set personal goals. You can purchase the video at
http://www.amazon.com/Winning-Isnt-Everything-Hap-Kindem/dp/B001KVKRUQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1263056666&sr=8-2
or I will let you borrow my copy, if you wish to watch.

If you find anything you’d like to share with the team, please feel free to reply to any of these e-mails, post a comment to our site www.bedfordgirlssoccer.com, or e-mail it to me and I’ll send it out.

See you at Monday’s training.

Thanks for your continued effort to constantly improve our team.

Coach Schrock

Team Photos